Vegan High Protein Faba Bean Wrap
Feel full for longer with New Zealand’s first keto-friendly wrap made with faba bean – one of the world’s oldest cultivars packed full of nutrients & protein.
Only 4.2 carbs makes this wrap keto-friendly and jammed full of the goodness derived from the Faba bean.
Known as one of the oldest cultivate plants in the world, the Faba bean has been incorporated into diets around the world for over 14,000 years.
Loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein to help keep you feeling full, faba beans can aid weight loss and contain immune-boosting nutrients.
- Keto-friendly – only 4.2g per wrap
- Low GI
- High Fibre
- Low Sugar
- No Artificial Colours or Flavour
- Faba Beans are rich in Protein and loaded with Nutrients
Use this Wrap for substituting:
- Flour based pizza bases
Easy-to-make Mexican (and just about anything else):
- Tenderly oozing cheese toasties
- Pre-made pizzas & Quick quesadillas
- Enriching enchiladas & burly burritos
- Terrific tacos & Tasty tortilla chips
- Chewy chimichangas & Tantalising tostadas
- Cannelloni, Wontons, Noodles & Soup (really!)
Heating recommended before use
Stove Top: Pan fry both sides in a little vegetable oil (optional) for 15-30 seconds
Sandwich Press: Spray oil (optional) on flat sandwich press and close down for 5 seconds until steam escapes
Microwave: Cover or wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for approx. 10 seconds on high (800 watts)
NB: Occasionally our wraps may stick together. This is because they are made and packed for freshness. Simply separate them by bending the packet back and forth prior to opening. Once wraps are heated keep them warm in a covered container.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store remaining wraps in an airtight container or resealable bag and refrigerate for up to 3 days.