Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /www/gerryswraps_652/public/wp-content/plugins/shortpixel-image-optimiser/class/front/img-to-picture-webp.php on line 457
This traditional bread made of barley has been widely eaten in other parts of the world for thousands of years.
Serving Suggestions for mountain bread barley
The delicious paper-thin bread. Its thin, dry soft texture is not doughy like other breads and is highly popular with those interested in their health.
An old traditional bread which has many delicious ways of serving.
- Roll it up with your favourite filling or use it with all your meal dishes.
- Mountain Bread is used for all kinds of sandwiches, souvlaki and as a lasagna base.
- Wrap up your BBQ or roast chicken to keep it warm.
- Use with dips or any kind of cooking.
- Delicious as baked crispy sandwiches.
- Try it baked and crumbled with milk as a cereal or on top of soup.
Contains Wheat & Gluten
No Milk Products
No Sour Dough
No Fat Added
No Oil Added
No Sugar Added
After opening, consume within 5 days at room temperature or 15 days if refrigerated. Freeze for up to 12 months. Store in a cool dry place.
Barley Flour (70%), Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Iodised Salt. (Wheat Flour contains Folate & Thiamin)
200gm. Contains 8 pieces. Certified Kosher.
Made in Australia.
Distributed by Ready To Roll Foods Limited, New Zealand.