vegan HeMP SeeD low carb WRAP
Only 4.4 carbs makes this vegan wrap with hemp seed super keto friendly.
New Zealand’s first low-carb wrap with hemp packed full of the all its goodness!
Hemp seeds are rich in protein, fibre, and healthful fatty acids including omega-3s and omega-6.
Bulging with taste but with less naughty carbs. All without any artificial colour or flavouring – just like a homemade one.
- Keto-friendly – only 4.4g per wrap
- Contains fatty acids including Omega 3s & Omega 6
- Low GI
- High Fibre & high protein
- Low Sugar
- No Artificial Colours or Flavour
Use this Wrap for substituting:
- Flour-based pizza bases
Easy-to-make Mexican (and just about anything else):
- Tenderly oozing cheese toasties
- Pre-made pizzas & Quick quesadillas
- Enriching enchiladas & burly burritos
- Terrific tacos & Tasty tortilla chips
- Chewy chimichangas & Tantalising tostadas
- Cannelloni, Wontons, Noodles & Soup (really!)
Heating recommended before use
Stove Top: Panfry both sides in a little vegetable oil (optional) for 15-30 seconds
Sandwich Press: Spray oil (optional) on flat sandwich press and close down for 5 seconds until steam escapes
Microwave: Cover or wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for approx. 10 seconds on high (800 watts)
NB: Occasionally our wraps may stick together. This is because they are made and packed for freshness. Simply separate them by bending the packet back and forth prior to opening. Once wraps are heated keep them warm in a covered container.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store remaining wraps in an airtight container or resealable bag and refrigerate for up to 3 days.