MOUNTAIN BREAD RYE WRAPS – MINI PACK
Mountain Bread Rye Wraps Mini Packs have rye’s delicious malty taste and contain only 69 calories per piece, making it one of Mountain Bread’s lowest-calorie wraps.
This mini pack of tasty Mountain Bread Rye Wrap contains just four pieces instead of the usual eight. Perfect for customers eating fewer wraps per week as it saves any pieces from drying out in an opened but resealed pack in the fridge.
Mountain Bread’s thin, dry soft texture is not doughy like other breads and is highly popular with those interested in their health, as well as with children, encouraging them to chew properly.
An old traditional bread with many delicious ways of serving:
- Roll it up with your favourite filling or use it with all your meal dishes
- Mountain Bread is used for all kinds of sandwiches, souvlaki and as a lasagna base
- Wrap up your BBQ or roast chicken to keep it warm
- Use with dips or any kind of cooking
- Delicious as baked crispy sandwiches
- Try it baked and crumbled with milk as a cereal or on top of soup
Contains Wheat and Gluten
No Dairy Products
No Oil Added
No Sour Dough
98% Fat Free
After opening, consume within 5 days at room temperature or 15 days if refrigerated. Freeze for up to 12 months. Store in a cool dry place.
Rye Wholemeal Flour (70%), Wheat Flour (flour, folate, thiamin), Filtered Water, Iodised Salt.
100gm. Contains 4 pieces. Certified Kosher.
Made in Australia.
Distributed by Ready To Roll Foods Limited, New Zealand.