MOUNTAIN BREAD WHEAT WRAPS
With only 68 calories per piece, Mountain Bread Wheat Wraps are the lowest-calorie wraps in New Zealand alongside Mountain Bread’s Rice Wraps which have the same calorie count.
Mountain Bread’s thin, dry soft texture is not doughy like other breads and is highly popular with those interested in their health, as well as with children, encouraging them to chew properly.
An old traditional bread with many delicious ways of serving:
- Roll it up with your favourite filling or use it with all your meal dishes
- Mountain Bread is used for all kinds of sandwiches, souvlaki and as a lasagna base
- Wrap up your BBQ or roast chicken to keep it warm
- Use with dips or any kind of cooking
- Delicious as baked crispy sandwiches
- Try it baked and crumbled with milk as a cereal or on top of soup
Contains Wheat and Gluten
No Dairy Products
No Oil Added
No Sour Dough
98% Fat Free
After opening, consume within 5 days at room temperature or 15 days if refrigerated. Freeze for up to 12 months. Store in a cool dry place.
Wholemeal Flour (75%) & Wheat Flour (flour, folate, thiamin), Filtered Water, Iodised Salt.
200gm. Contains 8 pieces. Certified Kosher.
Made in Australia.
Distributed by Ready To Roll Foods Limited, New Zealand.