MOUNTAIN BREAD SPINACH WRAPS
Mountain Bread’s Mediterranean-inspired Spinach Wrap contains real spinach to help you get your daily dose of healthy greens.
Mountain Bread’s thin, dry soft texture is not doughy like other breads and is highly popular with those interested in their health, as well as with children, encouraging them to chew properly.
An old traditional bread with many delicious ways of serving:
- Roll it up with your favourite filling or use it with all your meal dishes
- Mountain Bread is used for all kinds of sandwiches, souvlaki and as a lasagna base
- Wrap up your BBQ or roast chicken to keep it warm
- Use with dips or any kind of cooking
- Delicious as baked crispy sandwiches
- Try it baked and crumbled with milk as a cereal or on top of soup
Contains Wheat and Gluten
No Dairy Products
No Oil Added
No Sour Dough
98% Fat Free
After opening, consume within 5 days at room temperature or 15 days if refrigerated. Freeze for up to 12 months. Store in a cool dry place.
Wheat Flour (flour, folate, thiamin), Spinach Powder (0.7%), Filtered Water, Iodised Salt.
200gm. Contains 8 pieces. Certified Kosher.
Made in Australia.
Distributed by Ready To Roll Foods Limited, New Zealand.